It’s Wednesday and you all know what that means; time for another Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop extravaganza. I am excited and a bit sad all at the same time…as my co-hosting month has come to an end. I have had such fun getting to know you all and am grateful for the opportunity Ducks ‘n a Row provided. To all my new friends out there, feel free to stop by anytime just to say hi and I’ll be sure to do the same!
Last week was another rousing success: 359 links, an all-time high.
Thanks for coming by again this week and linking up. I would love it if we could hit the 400 mark on my last week of co-hosting, so tell all your friends and share, share, share! Here is a tweet to get you started. All you have to do is click to tweet!
Blessings friends, enjoy the party.
My featured favorites this week. Be sure to give them some love!
Berries and Ice Cream Pie:Simply Suzanne’s Fresh Berries and Ice Cream in a pie; pure heaven!
Red White and Blue Frozen Shooters: Little Miss Celebration Patriotic frozen treat
Chocolate Banana Cake: Oh Mrs Tucker Simple, Elegant, Beautiful!
- Please follow our host and co-hosts in as many ways possible (social media links below)
- PLEASE TWEET THIS PARTY !!!! We want everyone to know about it!
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like, no giveaways please.
- Visit three or more others. Let them know you’ve been there!
- When you are PINNING, remember to do it from the original post. ♥
- If you are new, be sure to let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥
- Thanks for joining us!