Hi friends, so excited to be co-hosting Foodie Friday’s this week. Pinterest is where it’s at these days and exposure is key! I love that at Foodie Fridays every link gets pinned. EVERY LINK, EVERY WEEK!! As a bonus, on my site at Pure Grace Farms when you come and link up and/or leave a comment (so I’ll know that you did) I will also be sharing your posts on Facebook and Twitter. I call this “Triple the Love”. Enough with the chit chat…onto the PARTY!
Here are a few of my favorites from last week.
Thanks for all the great links last week!
It would be great if you would share the love and give a shout out for today’s party. Have a great time and meet a few new friends along the way!
And here are the rules for #FoodieFridays party:
- Link up a recipe from your own blog and make sure you don’t repeat the same posts week after week. They will be deleted.
- This is a food party only so all posts not pertaining to food will be deleted.
- Visit at least 2-3 links and leave a thoughtful comment. Let them know you are visiting from #FoodieFridays.
- Share the party so others can join in the fun.
- We’d love to connect with you on social media, although that isn’t a requirement. However if you’d like to check out our Pinterest boards though, we think you’ll find some great pins!
Shari @ Pure Grace Farms / Petro @ The Seaman Mom / Michelle @ A Dish of Daily Life / Mila @ Girl and the Kitchen / Christie @ A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures will be pinning all your awesome photos to our party’s Pinterest board.
Disclosure: By linking up to #FoodieFridays, you give our hosts permission to use your photos in features and/or roundups. You will of course be credited with a link to your blog or a specific post featured. By linking up with us, you also agree to be notified of future link parties.
Foodie Fridays Party shared with:*Oh My Heartsie Girl: Weekends Are Fun Party