Welcome to Foodie Fridays Link-Up Party – Where Every Link Gets Pinned! So happy you could make it. We are growing and I’m excited you’re a part of it.
I look forward to seeing you here all bright and shiny every week sharing your awesomeness. I in turn will do all that I can to see you have as much exposure as possible. As you know, Pinterest is where it’s at these days and exposure is key! I love that at Foodie Fridays every link gets pinned. EVERY LINK, EVERY WEEK!!
Since I have started co-hosting Foodie Fridays my Thursday post is missing the love. In the next few weeks I will be experimenting with how best to integrate everything together. Feel free to click on over and share the love and I will be happy to return the favor!
Each week I create a recipe using the featured fruit or veggie of the week from the Preserve the Harvest Series. This week preserve the harvest was all about corn. I waffled back and forth on what recipe I would create. There were so many ideas running through my head I couldn’t make up my mind. Read More
Let’s Talk Corn… Read More
So, are you ready to play? Time to have some fun…on to the party!
A few of my favorites from last week…
Chocolate Sugar Cookie Spiders: Delightful E Made
Gluten Free Chicken Enchiladas with Red Sauce: The McCallum’s Shamrock Patch
Bacon and Roasted Garlic Guacamole: Annie’s Noms
Fig & Goat Cheese Pizza with a Whole Wheat Crust: Del’s Cooking Twist
I loved the great posts last week. We blew past 200 and almost made it to 250! I’m looking forward to seeing your awesomeness this week, so come on and bring it!
I dare you to tweet 🙂 🙂 🙂 Okay, well how about tweet, tweet pretty please!
Also share, share, share with all your friends. Let’s see if we can hit 300 this week. A girl can dream right?
A little housekeeping friends so we are all on the same page.
- Please don’t repeat your posts that you have already shared at Foodie Fridays. We want to be able to share it on all our social media but find it hard to do when we have already done so.
- Foodie Fridays is all about sharing recipes with our friends. If you link up your awesomeness be sure your post is food related with a recipe for us to share.
- We love sharing and pinning your posts but more than 3 is hard to handle, especially since we give each post our maximum attention. Please no more than 3 posts per party.
- Visit at least 2-3 links and leave a thoughtful comment. Let them know you are visiting from #FoodieFridays.
- Share the party so others can join in the fun.
- We’d love to connect with you on social media, although that is not a requirement. However if you’d like to check out our Pinterest boards though, we think you’ll find some great pins!
That being said, let’s get on to the party!
Visit Shari @ Pure Grace Farms’s profile on Pinterest.
Shari @ Pure Grace Farms / Petro @ The Seaman Mom / Michelle @ A Dish of Daily Life / Mila @ Girl and the Kitchen / Christie @ A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures will be pinning all your awesome photos to our party’s Pinterest board.
Feel free to follow me on any of my social media. I will be sure to follow back!
If you haven’t already stop by and see some fabulous pictures I took at Yellowstone National Park and The Grand Tetons. A great trip everyone should take at least once in their lifetime.
Blessings Friends and have a wonderful Weekend!
Today marks the first day of fall and the weather is changing quickly here in Idaho. Tim and I were eager to get in one last camping venture before packing up the trailer for the year, so off we headed for Yellowstone National Park. Read More