Welcome to Foodie Fridays Link-Up Party – Where Every Link Gets Pinned! So happy you could make it. We are growing and I’m excited you’re a part of it.
I look forward to seeing you here all bright and shiny every week sharing your awesomeness. I in turn will do all that I can to see you have as much exposure as possible. As you know, Pinterest is where it’s at these days and exposure is key! I love that at Foodie Fridays every link gets pinned. EVERY LINK, EVERY WEEK!!
As a bonus, on my site at Pure Grace Farms when you come and link up and leave a comment (so I’ll know that you were here) I’ll also be sharing your posts on Facebook and Twitter. I call this “Triple the Love”. It always helps when you comment for you to tell me what you brought. I can find your post much quicker that way, making it easier to love on.
Now, on the the fun!
A few of my favorites from last week…
I get hungry just looking at this delicious Sub from Simply Fresh Dinners!
Fall is a great time for the smell of granola cooking in the oven. I bet the granola recipe from Natural Chow smells and tastes amazing!
I love lasagna but sometimes the work it takes to make it is daunting. The recipe from Pink Recipe Box only takes 30 minutes and looks absolutely amazing!
I don’t think there is anything more comforting and fall-ish than chili. Girl and the Kitchen brings us a healthy version that not only sounds delicious but looks great too!
I loved the great posts last week and I am looking forward to seeing your awesomeness this week, so come on and bring it!
I dare you to tweet 🙂 🙂 🙂 Okay, well how about tweet, tweet pretty please!
Also share, share, share with all your friends. Let’s see if we can hit 200 this week. I will be doing a happy dance for sure!
A little housekeeping friends so we are all on the same page.
- Please don’t repeat your posts that you have already shared at Foodie Fridays. We want to be able to share it on all our social media but find it hard to do when we have already done so.
- Foodie Fridays is all about sharing recipes with our friends. If you link up your awesomeness be sure it is food related with a recipe for us to share.
- Visit at least 2-3 links and leave a thoughtful comment. Let them know you are visiting from #FoodieFridays.
- Share the party so others can join in the fun.
- We’d love to connect with you on social media, although that isn’t a requirement. However if you’d like to check out our Pinterest boards though, we think you’ll find some great pins!
That being said, let’s get on to the party!