Hi friends. Today I have some exciting news. I am a co-host no longer and am thrilled to announce I am a PERMANENT HOST on Foodie Fridays! I now have the pleasure of pinning your posts on Pinterest and sharing “Triple the Love” each and every week! Woo Hoo for me and Yee haw for you!
I look forward to seeing you here all bright and shiny every week sharing your awesomeness. I in turn will do all that I can to see you have as much exposure as possible. As you know, Pinterest is where it’s at these days and exposure is key! I love that at Foodie Fridays every link gets pinned. EVERY LINK, EVERY WEEK!! As a bonus, on my site at Pure Grace Farms when you come and link up and/or leave a comment (so I’ll know that you were here) I’ll also be sharing your posts on Facebook and Twitter. I call this “Triple the Love”. Enough said…onto the PARTY!
Here are a few of my favorites from last week.
Thanks for all the great links last week!
It would be great if you would share the love and give a shout out for today’s party. Have a great time and meet a few new friends along the way!
And here are the rules for #FoodieFridays party:
- Link up a recipe from your own blog and make sure you don’t repeat the same posts week after week. They will be deleted.
- This is a food party only so all posts not pertaining to food will be deleted.
- Visit at least 2-3 links and leave a thoughtful comment. Let them know you are visiting from #FoodieFridays.
- Share the party so others can join in the fun.
- We’d love to connect with you on social media, although that isn’t a requirement. However if you’d like to check out our Pinterest boards though, we think you’ll find some great pins!
Shari @ Pure Grace Farms / Petro @ The Seaman Mom / Michelle @ A Dish of Daily Life / Mila @ Girl and the Kitchen / Christie @ A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures will be pinning all your awesome photos to our party’s Pinterest board.