I look forward to seeing you here all bright and shiny every week sharing your awesomeness. I in turn will do all that I can to see you have as much exposure as possible. As you know, Pinterest is where it’s at these days and exposure is key! I love that at Foodie Fridays every link gets pinned. EVERY LINK, EVERY WEEK!!
My favorites this week…
We had over 250 great posts last week. It’s exciting to see us creeping up on 300. We’ve also added a new face to the party; a welcome addition. Christine from A Curried Cantaloupe is our newest co-host ( sweet, I’m no longer the newbie! 🙂 ) Be sure to head over to her blog and give a warm welcome!
Christine @ A Curried Cantaloupe
As always your tweets and shares are greatly appreciated. Thank you to those who tweet and share each and every week. Your generosity touches me and I am grateful!
I dare you to tweet 🙂 🙂 🙂 Okay, well how about tweet, tweet pretty please!
Also share, share, share with all your friends. Let’s see if we can hit 300 this week. A girl can dream right?
A little housekeeping friends so we are all on the same page.
- Please don’t repeat your posts that you have already shared at Foodie Fridays. We want to be able to share it on all our social media but find it hard to do when we have already done so.
- Foodie Fridays is all about sharing recipes with our friends. If you link up your awesomeness be sure your post is food related with a recipe for us to share.
- We love sharing and pinning your posts but more than 3 is hard to handle, especially since we give each post our maximum attention. Please no more than 3 posts per party.
- Visit at least 2-3 links and leave a thoughtful comment. Let them know you are visiting from #FoodieFridays.
- Share the party so others can join in the fun.
- We’d love to connect with you on social media, although that is not a requirement. However if you’d like to check out our Pinterest boards though, we think you’ll find some great pins!
That being said, let’s get on to the party!
Visit Shari @ Pure Grace Farms’s profile on Pinterest.
Shari @ Pure Grace Farms / Petro @ The Seaman Mom / Michelle @ A Dish of Daily Life / Mila @ Girl and the Kitchen / Christie @ A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures /Christine @ Curried Cantaloupe /will be pinning all your awesome photos to our party’s Pinterest board.
Feel free to follow me on any of my social media. I will be sure to follow back!
If you get a chance stop by and check out this weeks cookie and have a great week!
WHITE CHOCOLATE GINGERBREAD BARS: BREAKING THE RULES
Who made the rule that gingerbread had to play nice? Today’s White Chocolate Gingerbread Bars break all the rules. Fresh Gingerbread flavor brightened up with freshly ground cardamom, candied ginger and white chocolate will take your breath away, or at the very least have you sneaking out in the middle of the night for one more taste.
Another great resource for making Designer Cookies this Holiday Season.
Sign up here and enter a Craftsy give-a-way for a baking set too! Click here.