Witches, goblins and skeletons will be coming soon to a neighborhood near you. Here are 21 recipes around the web to treat your little (and big) ghouls; sure to tame the foulest of ogres. Be sure to come by tomorrow for a few tips and tricks for 5 Halloween looks using natural makeup.
More of the 21 Halloween Spooktacular Treats Recipes
- Halloween Cookie Bark: Flour On My Face
- Easy Graveyard Pudding Cups: Flour On My Face
- Easy Halloween Cupcakes: Flour On My Face
- Icing Spiders and Sugar Web Cupcakes: A Life Well Red
- Freakishly Healthy Halloween Treats: A Mind “Full” Mom
- Candy Corn Oreo Bark: Krystal’s Kitsch
- Fanta Jack-O-Lantern Floats: Belle of the Kitchen
- Candy Corn Pretzel Bark: How Does Your Garden Grow?
- Chocolate Pretzel Bites:Horseshoes and Hand Grenades
Have a great week and a spooktacular Halloween.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”