MIDDLE EASTERN LAMB STEW
I am a pushover when it comes to lamb these days. Gyros, Shawarma, Middle Eastern lamb stew and kabobs all get me excited. My love affair with lamb began when I journeyed out of the country for the first time and headed over to the Middle East to visit Jordan and Israel on a two week tour. I loved every minute of that trip.The sights and sounds were quite different than what I was used to. For a young girl barely out of High School it was an eye opener. I quickly discovered the gastronomical delight of eating foods from a different culture. ..Read More
Welcome to Foodie Fridays Link-Up Party – Where Every Link Gets Pinned! So happy you could make it. We are growing and I’m excited you’re a part of it.
I look forward to seeing you here all bright and shiny every week sharing your awesomeness. I in turn will do all that I can to see you have as much exposure as possible. As you know, Pinterest is where it’s at these days and exposure is key! I love that at Foodie Fridays every link gets pinned. EVERY LINK, EVERY WEEK!!
This weeks favorites…
We hit an all time high this week and finally edged over the 300 mark. So exciting. There were so many great recipes.; I was impressed! I’m looking forward to seeing all the great recipes this week.
A little housekeeping friends so we are all on the same page.
- Please don’t repeat your posts that you have already shared at Foodie Fridays. We want to be able to share it on all our social media but find it hard to do when we have already done so.
- Foodie Fridays is all about sharing recipes with our friends. If you link up your awesomeness be sure your post is food related with a recipe for us to share.
- We love sharing and pinning your posts but more than 3 is hard to handle, especially since we give each post our maximum attention. Please no more than 3 posts per party.
- Visit at least 2-3 links and leave a thoughtful comment. Let them know you are visiting from #FoodieFridays.
- Share the party so others can join in the fun.
- We’d love to connect with you on social media, although that is not a requirement. However if you’d like to check out our Pinterest boards though, we think you’ll find some great pins!
That being said, let’s get on to the party!
Visit Shari @ Pure Grace Farms’s profile on Pinterest.
Shari @ Pure Grace Farms / Petro @ The Seaman Mom / Michelle @ A Dish of Daily Life / Mila @ Girl and the Kitchen / Christie @ A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures /Christine @ Curried Cantaloupe /will be pinning all your awesome photos to our party’s Pinterest board.
Feel free to follow me on any of my social media. I will be sure to follow back!
Thanks for stopping by and sharing…Have a wonderful weekend!