PECAN MAPLE SANDIES
Yes, I realize Cookie Month ’14 has come and gone; unfortunately my last week’s post met a few setbacks. First there was the intensive last minute work schedule that took up so much of my time. Add to that a minor disaster in the kitchen where I’m temporarily staying that saw my baking schedule as well as everything else go completely topsy turvy. See More
THREE CHEERS FOR CHILI!
Chili is incredibly versatile and by switching up a few key ingredients can be changed in an instant. Here are a few great recipes that look especially tasty. Make up a batch and enjoy some over baked or mashed potatoes, on pasta or with a big hunk of corn bread. It all sounds delicious to me! See More
I look forward to seeing you here all bright and shiny every week sharing your awesomeness. I in turn will do all that I can to see you have as much exposure as possible. As you know, Pinterest is where it’s at these days and exposure is key! I love that at Foodie Fridays every link gets pinned. EVERY LINK, EVERY WEEK!!
Here are my favorites from last week…
I am in the midst of an 8 week assignment in San Diego right now working a lot of hours. Everything is a bit crazy. Hopefully everything will be back to normal soon. In the meantime I sure do appreciate you taking the time to come by and link up to the party. I am grateful for all the friends who have shared my posts and gone the extra mile during this busy time. Thank you all so much!
A little housekeeping friends so we are all on the same page.
- Please don’t repeat your posts that you have already shared at Foodie Fridays. We want to be able to share it on all our social media but find it hard to do when we have already done so.
- Foodie Fridays is all about sharing recipes with our friends. If you link up your awesomeness be sure your post is food related with a recipe for us to share.
- We love sharing and pinning your posts but more than 3 is hard to handle, especially since we give each post our maximum attention. Please no more than 3 posts per party.
- Visit at least 2-3 links and leave a thoughtful comment. Let them know you are visiting from #FoodieFridays.
- Share the party so others can join in the fun.
- We’d love to connect with you on social media, although that is not a requirement. However if you’d like to check out our Pinterest boards though, we think you’ll find some great pins!
That being said, let’s get on to the party!
Visit Shari @ Pure Grace Farms’s profile on Pinterest.
Shari @ Pure Grace Farms / Petro @ The Seaman Mom / Michelle @ A Dish of Daily Life / Mila @ Girl and the Kitchen / Christie @ A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures /Christine @ Curried Cantaloupe /will be pinning all your awesome photos to our party’s Pinterest board.
Feel free to follow me on any of my social media. I will be sure to follow back!