DRIED FRUIT CHUTNEY
In the past few years I have found that my desire to gather around the table with friends and family breaking bread, sharing our lives and stories has grown. I’m not sure if it is because I have had more free time with no longer working a full time position or if it’s because I have relaxed my obsessions with a perfectly manicured home and allowed myself the freedom of imperfection. Whatever the reason; entertaining is a lot more enjoyable!
I look forward to seeing you here all bright and shiny every week sharing your awesomeness. I in turn will do all that I can to see you have as much exposure as possible. As you know, Pinterest is where it’s at these days and exposure is key! I love that at Foodie Fridays every link gets pinned. EVERY LINK, EVERY WEEK!!
My favorites this week…
Feel free to share with our party with all your friends.
A little housekeeping friends so we are all on the same page.
- Please don’t repeat your posts that you have already shared at Foodie Fridays. We want to be able to share it on all our social media but find it hard to do when we have already done so.
- Foodie Fridays is all about sharing recipes with our friends. If you link up your awesomeness be sure your post is food related with a recipe for us to share.
- We love sharing and pinning your posts but more than 3 is hard to handle, especially since we give each post our maximum attention. Please no more than 3 posts per party.
- Visit at least 2-3 links and leave a thoughtful comment. Let them know you are visiting from #FoodieFridays.
- Share the party so others can join in the fun.
- We’d love to connect with you on social media, although that is not a requirement. However if you’d like to check out our Pinterest boards though, we think you’ll find some great pins!
That being said, let’s get on to the party!
Visit Shari @ Pure Grace Farms’s profile on Pinterest.
Shari @ Pure Grace Farms / Petro @ The Seaman Mom / Michelle @ A Dish of Daily Life / Mila @ Girl and the Kitchen / Christie @ A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures /Christine @ Curried Cantaloupe /will be pinning all your awesome photos to our party’s Pinterest board.
Feel free to follow me on any of my social media. I will be sure to follow back!
Thanks for stopping in and sharing at the Party this week. Have a wonderful week and a Fabulous Thanksgiving. We will be taking off next week to spend with our families. See you in December!