Gluten Free Breakfast Cookies are chock full of cranberries, walnuts and coconut. Perfect for a quick and healthy breakfast on the go or for a healthy snack anytime of day.
- 2 large ripe bananas, well mashed (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup applesauce (if using unsweetened add 2 tbsp raw sugar, or coconut sugar)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (liquefied)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2/3 cup almond meal
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2/3 cup unsweetened, shredded, coconut
- 2/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 2/3 cup unsweetened, dried, cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350F
- In a large bowl, place mashed bananas, applesauce, coconut oil and vanilla and mix well. set aside.
- In medium bowl, add oats, almond meal, salt and baking powder, stir until all ingredients are thoroughly incorporated.
- Add to banana mixture and stir until just combined.
- Stir in coconut, walnuts and cranberries.
- Using cookie scoop, place dough on baking sheets lined with parchment paper about 1 inch apart. Flatten dough slightly.
- Bake at 350F for 14 to 16 minutes or until cookies are firm and browned slightly on the edges.
- Cool slightly before removing.
- My favorite thing about these cookies is there versatility. Feel free to change up the nuts, fruit or coconut for a bit of variety. Shauna's recipe called for chocolate chips and these can also be added in if desired.
You might also like
Want to help Support PureGraceFarms? If you have enjoyed my blog and the recipes you find here, one of the ways you can help support Pure Grace Farms is by visiting my affiliate Amazon.com and making a purchase through the link on this site. Amazon pays me a small percentage from your purchases with no additional cost to you, and allows me to continue delivering great recipes and content to this site week after week. Thank you in advance for your support. Shop Amazon – New Year New You