No-Bake Paleo Almond Joy Bites have the characteristic coconut, almond and chocolaty taste of an almond joy bar, without all the guilt. The recipe is also super easy. Wonderful yummy deliciousness in a matter of minutes is my kind of cookie.
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup coconut butter (not coconut oil)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2-3 tbsp lightly toasted coconut
- 10 whole raw almonds
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and pulse until completely combined.
- Form batter into 10 balls and place on parchment or wax paper. Flatten balls with the palm of your hand.
- Place one almond on top of each cookie and lightly sprinkle with toasted coconut
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least 60 minutes before serving.
- Makes 10 cookie bites
- Variation: for lightly colored cookies stir in the chocolate chips after pulsing in the processor. That way, the cookies will remain a lighter almond color with chips throughout. I found that I like the chocolate infused all through the cookie for a more chocolate covered flavor and a darker cookie.
A Kaleidoscopic Dream: No Bake Desserts Linky Party
[ois skin=”pure grace”]
Want to help Support PureGraceFarms? If you have enjoyed my blog and the recipes you find here, one of the ways you can help support Pure Grace Farms is by visiting my affiliate Amazon.com and making a purchase through the link on this site. Amazon pays me a small percentage from your purchases with no additional cost to you, and allows me to continue delivering great recipes and content to this site week after week. Thank you in advance for your support. Shop Amazon – Top Holiday Deals