Reese’s Peanut Butter Cookies can be prepared and ready to eat in 30 minutes or less. Clean up is also a snap, because everything goes into one bowl, and they look and taste delicious.
- 1 Cup chunky peanut butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- Reese's Mini peanut butter cups
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare 2 baking sheets, with parchment or wax paper.
- Place all ingredients is mixing bowl and mix until well incorporated.
- Scoop with cookie scoop about 2 tbsp dough onto cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Flatten dough with palm of hand and place peanut butter cup upside down in center of cookie.
- Bake about 12-14 minutes turning baking sheet about half way through cooking time.
- Allow to cool on cookie sheets before serving.
Want to help Support PureGraceFarms? If you have enjoyed my blog and the recipes you find here, one of the ways you can help support Pure Grace Farms is by visiting my affiliate Amazon.com and making a purchase through the link on this site. Amazon pays me a small percentage from your purchases with no additional cost to you, and allows me to continue delivering great recipes and content to this site week after week. Thank you in advance for your support. Shop Amazon – Top Holiday Deals