White Chocolate and Coconut Sandwich Cookies feature delicious coconut crunch cookies with a luscious white chocolate sandwiched in between. Absolutely lip-smacking delicious.
- 1 cup unsalted butter(2 sticks), at room temperature
- 1 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 7-ounce bag sweetened flaked coconut
- 12 ounces white chocolate (chopped or chips)
- 1 tbsp softened butter
- Heat oven to 375° F.
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- With an electric mixer on medium-high, beat the butter, brown and granulated sugars, corn syrup, and vanilla for 3 minutes or until light and fluffy.
- Add the egg and beat until combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, salt, and baking soda.
- Reduce mixer speed to low and slowly add the flour mixture to the egg mixture.
- Form the dough into teaspoon-size balls. Spread the coconut on a plate. Roll each ball in the coconut, pressing so it adheres. Place on prepared baking sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Cool on the baking sheets for 5 minutes.
- Transfer the cookies to wire racks.
- Meanwhile, in a microwave safe bowl, microwave at 50% power for 90 seconds.
- Stir and add 1 tbsp butter to melted chips.
- Return to microwave for 10 seconds and stir until chocolate mixture is fully melted. (you may half to return to microwave again if chips are not fully melted, watch closely to prevent scorching)
- Once cookies have completely cooled, turn half the cookies upside down and spread the flat sides with the white chocolate. Sandwich them with the remaining cookies.
- Place cookies in refrigerator for 20 minutes or until chocolate has hardened.
- Store in airtight container.
[ois skin=”pure grace”]
Want to help Support PureGraceFarms? If you have enjoyed my blog and the recipes you find here, one of the ways you can help support Pure Grace Farms is by visiting my affiliate Amazon.com and making a purchase through the link on this site. Amazon pays me a small percentage from your purchases with no additional cost to you, and allows me to continue delivering great recipes and content to this site week after week. Thank you in advance for your support.
Shop Amazon – Top Holiday Deals