Grilled Salmon in Foil AKA Gourmet Salmon
Grilled Salmon in foil is a simple way to make healthy delicious food when camping. Add a pack of foil wrapped veggies and in less than 20 minutes dinner is on the table. I was tempted to name this dish gourmet salmon but decided against it because I didn’t want the dish to seem too fussy. One taste of the Grilled Foil Wrapped Salmon will have you thinking gourmet all packaged up in a pretty foil wrapper.
- 1 large piece of salmon, preferably wild caught
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- Favorite seasoning Rub ( I used Trader Joe's BBQ Rub and Seasonings with Coffee and Garlic...link below)
- Heat Grill.
- Place onion and lemon slices in the center of a rectangle of heavy duty foil wrap.
- Rub salmon generously with favorite seasoning rub.
- Place salmon on top of onion and lemon slices.
- Cover all with additional rectangle of foil and seal up tightly.
- Add a second layer of heavy duty foil wrap if preferred.
- Place fish on grill for 7 -10 minutes (depending on thickness of fish. Turning once during cook time.
- Remove from heat. Carefully cut foil to expose fish. Juices will be extremely hot and the steam can burn so take precautions to prevent a burn.
Trader Joe’s BBQ Rub and Seasoning with Coffee & Garlic (Pack of 2)
Grilled Salmon In Foil shared with:
*Natasha in Oz: Say G’day *Pebbles and Piggy Tails: Saturday Dishes New Mama Diaries: Creative Style Linkup *2 Crochet Hooks: Snickerdoodle Sunday *Sondra Lyn at Home: Share It Sunday *21st Century Housewife: Hearth and Soul Blog Hop *Yesterfood: Treasure Box Tuesday *Lou Lou Girls: Lou Lou Girls *Mandy’s Recipe Box: Totally Talented Tuesdays *Dizzy, Busy and Hugry: Wine’d Down Wednesdays *Crafty Allie: Worthwhile Wednesdays *Smart School House: Whimsy Wednesday *My Paper craze: Creative Spark *My Crafty Wife: The Wednesday Roundup *Organized 31:Inspire us Thursday *Living Well Spending Less: Thrifty Thursday *Nancherrows: Friday’s Unfolded *The Diary of a Real Housewife: Friday Favorites *Kitchen Dreaming: The Weekend Social *A Dish of Daily Life: Foodie Friday’s
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”