Hi friends. Welcome to the Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop at Pure Grace Farms! I will be co-hosting during the month of July and I am having a blast getting to know you and visiting some pretty exceptional blog sites too!
I have switched things up a bit at the Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop. I am promoting “Triple the Love“ all month long. This is how it works at Pure Grace Farms. Each time you link up on my site and leave a comment (so I know you linked up) I will feature your post on my Facebook page during the coming week. I will also tweet to the heavens and pin your fabulous post on one of my boards. That’s what I call love!!!
Since I have been co-hosting The Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop my Preserve the Harvest Series has not been getting the love and attention it deserves, so…I decided to put it front and center along with the Hop in hopes that you might also give it a little love while you’re here.
Preserve the Harvest Series presents a new fruit or vegetable every Tuesday with the goal of helping you get the most out of fresh fruits and vegetables harvested during peak season. … Next up…Cauliflower and Giardiniera.
Thanks for being generous with the love and kudo’s. I appreciate each and every one of you and am so glad you came!
My Favorites from last week…
Would love it if you would pass on a little love for the Blog Hop Today. Thanks!!!
Now on to the Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop…
And we’ve added a 7th lovely co-host for July!
Joining Shari, Jessica, Carrie, Tammy, Danielle, Diane and Sinea is…
Both lovely posts are from Pure Grace Farms!
And More Ever-So Popular Posts
Love this party?
- Please follow our host and co-hosts in as many ways possible (social media links below)
- PLEASE TWEET THIS PARTY !!!! We want everyone to know about it!
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like, no giveaways please.
- Visit three or more others. Let them know you’ve been there!
- When you are PINNING, remember to do it from the original post. ♥
- If you are new, be sure to let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥
- Thanks for joining us!
of Day2Day Supermom
of Plucky’s Second Thought
of Sew Much Crafting
of The Ultimate Linky
Ducks ‘n a Row