Welcome to Foodie Fridays Link-Up Party – Where Every Link Gets Pinned! So happy you could make it. We are growing and I’m excited you’re a part of it.
I look forward to seeing you here all bright and shiny every week sharing your awesomeness. I in turn will do all that I can to see you have as much exposure as possible. As you know, Pinterest is where it’s at these days and exposure is key! I love that at Foodie Fridays every link gets pinned. EVERY LINK, EVERY WEEK!!
Since I have started co-hosting Foodie Fridays my Thursday post is missing the love. 🙂 In the next few weeks I will be experimenting with how best to integrate everything together. Feel free to click on over and share the love and I will be happy to return the favor!
15 WAYS TO KEEP FOOD FRESH
Ever wonder about how to keep your fruits and veggies fresh? Whether you buy them in the store or grow them at home, it is no fun to see them deteriorate almost right before your eyes. I am always in search of ways to keep my fruits and vegetables at the peak of freshness for as long as possible…See More
FRESH BLACK BEAN SPAGHETTI WITH ZOODLES
A few months ago while visiting my sister, she served the most amazing noodles made from zucchini. She spiraled them from a Paderno World Cuisine Plastic Spiral Vegetable Slicer. I had never seen one before and I was instantly enamored. The world of vegetables was once again changing for me and I knew that this simple piece of equipment would offer some great opportunities for delicious vegan and whole food meals. See More
Now, on to the fun!
A few of my favorites from last week…
I loved the great posts last week and I am looking forward to seeing your awesomeness this week, so come on and bring it!
I dare you to tweet 🙂 🙂 🙂 Okay, well how about tweet, tweet pretty please!
Also share, share, share with all your friends. Let’s see if we can hit 200 this week. I will be doing a happy dance for sure!
A little housekeeping friends so we are all on the same page.
- Please don’t repeat your posts that you have already shared at Foodie Fridays. We want to be able to share it on all our social media but find it hard to do when we have already done so.
- Foodie Fridays is all about sharing recipes with our friends. If you link up your awesomeness be sure your post is food related with a recipe for us to share.
- We love sharing and pinning your posts but more than 3 is hard to handle, especially since we give each post our maximum attention. Please no more than 3 posts per party.
- Visit at least 2-3 links and leave a thoughtful comment. Let them know you are visiting from #FoodieFridays.
- Share the party so others can join in the fun.
- We’d love to connect with you on social media, although that is not a requirement. However if you’d like to check out our Pinterest boards though, we think you’ll find some great pins!
That being said, let’s get on to the party!
Visit Shari @ Pure Grace Farms’s profile on Pinterest.
Shari @ Pure Grace Farms / Petro @ The Seaman Mom / Michelle @ A Dish of Daily Life / Mila @ Girl and the Kitchen / Christie @ A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures will be pinning all your awesome photos to our party’s Pinterest board.