NATIONAL COOKIE MONTH
This week I have made Homemade Fig Newtons; family favorite. I made 2 different ways using my regular recipe with whole wheat flour and a Gluten free version. I loved them both but have to admit the gluten free version was my favorite. I hope you stop by and check them out and see some off the other fabulous cookies our Cookie Month 14 has been baking up….Read More
I look forward to seeing you here all bright and shiny every week sharing your awesomeness. I in turn will do all that I can to see you have as much exposure as possible. As you know, Pinterest is where it’s at these days and exposure is key! I love that at Foodie Fridays every link gets pinned. EVERY LINK, EVERY WEEK!!
This month is National Cookie Month so what better time to showcase my favorite cookies from last weeks party.
Here are a few of my favorites for the week.
SunButter Breakfast Cookies ( I know, I’m shameless 🙂 )
I loved the great posts last week. We made it past 200 again, I am still holding out hope for a 300 week! I’m looking forward to seeing your awesomeness this week, so come on and bring it!
I dare you to tweet 🙂 🙂 🙂 Okay, well how about tweet, tweet pretty please!
Also share, share, share with all your friends. Let’s see if we can hit 300 this week. A girl can dream right?
A little housekeeping friends so we are all on the same page.
- Please don’t repeat your posts that you have already shared at Foodie Fridays. We want to be able to share it on all our social media but find it hard to do when we have already done so.
- Foodie Fridays is all about sharing recipes with our friends. If you link up your awesomeness be sure your post is food related with a recipe for us to share.
- We love sharing and pinning your posts but more than 3 is hard to handle, especially since we give each post our maximum attention. Please no more than 3 posts per party.
- Visit at least 2-3 links and leave a thoughtful comment. Let them know you are visiting from #FoodieFridays.
- Share the party so others can join in the fun.
- We’d love to connect with you on social media, although that is not a requirement. However if you’d like to check out our Pinterest boards though, we think you’ll find some great pins!
That being said, let’s get on to the party!
Visit Shari @ Pure Grace Farms’s profile on Pinterest.
Shari @ Pure Grace Farms / Petro @ The Seaman Mom / Michelle @ A Dish of Daily Life / Mila @ Girl and the Kitchen / Christie @ A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures will be pinning all your awesome photos to our party’s Pinterest board.
Feel free to follow me on any of my social media. I will be sure to follow back!
Blessings Friends and have a wonderful Weekend!