Klondike Au Gratin Royale Potatoes
Aren’t these the most beautiful potatoes you’ve ever seen? The medium sized round potato has a light to medium golden color accented with distinct purple crescent markings around the eyes. As lovely as the potatoes are on the outside, what’s under the eye catching skin only gets better. Read More
If there was a prize for the worst Idahoan ever I’d be sure to win. Whoever heard of an Idahoan who can’t grow potatoes? Here in God’s country potatoes are a given. It’s what we’re known for, for goodness sake. Yet year after year my potatoes look like something out of a horror movie. In fact, this year I plain gave up and decided I was done with trying. Read More
No matter how you fix your potato, mashed, boiled or baked; the amazing potato is just about on everyone’s favorites list. A comfort food that is hard to beat in taste, but you may be surprised to know it is one of the best sources for nutrients too. There is a lot of healthy mojo packed in that delicious little package. Read More
Welcome to Foodie Fridays Link-Up Party – Where Every Link Gets Pinned! So happy you could make it. We are growing and I’m excited you’re a part of it.
I look forward to seeing you here all bright and shiny every week sharing your awesomeness. I in turn will do all that I can to see you have as much exposure as possible. As you know, Pinterest is where it’s at these days and exposure is key! I love that at Foodie Fridays every link gets pinned. EVERY LINK, EVERY WEEK!!
Here are my favorites for the week.
Caramel Apple Cheesecake: Lemoine Family Kitchen
Simple Shredded Chicken Burritos: DIY Beautify
Quick Mexican Rice: Girl and the Kitchen
Apple Pecan Bundt Cake with Apple Cider Glaze: In the Kitchen with Jenny
I loved the great posts last week. We made it past 200 again, I am still holding out hope for a 300 week! I’m looking forward to seeing your awesomeness this week, so come on and bring it!
I dare you to tweet 🙂 🙂 🙂 Okay, well how about tweet, tweet pretty please!
Also share, share, share with all your friends. Let’s see if we can hit 300 this week. A girl can dream right?
A little housekeeping friends so we are all on the same page.
- Please don’t repeat your posts that you have already shared at Foodie Fridays. We want to be able to share it on all our social media but find it hard to do when we have already done so.
- Foodie Fridays is all about sharing recipes with our friends. If you link up your awesomeness be sure your post is food related with a recipe for us to share.
- We love sharing and pinning your posts but more than 3 is hard to handle, especially since we give each post our maximum attention. Please no more than 3 posts per party.
- Visit at least 2-3 links and leave a thoughtful comment. Let them know you are visiting from #FoodieFridays.
- Share the party so others can join in the fun.
- We’d love to connect with you on social media, although that is not a requirement. However if you’d like to check out our Pinterest boards though, we think you’ll find some great pins!
That being said, let’s get on to the party!
Visit Shari @ Pure Grace Farms’s profile on Pinterest.
Shari @ Pure Grace Farms / Petro @ The Seaman Mom / Michelle @ A Dish of Daily Life / Mila @ Girl and the Kitchen / Christie @ A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures will be pinning all your awesome photos to our party’s Pinterest board.
Feel free to follow me on any of my social media. I will be sure to follow back!
Blessings Friends and have a wonderful Weekend!