Chocolate Dipped Pistachio Crescents are a small nod to a simpler time. Buttery crescents that melt in your mouth, dipped in rich chocolate and covered in nuts. It doesn’t get much better than that.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup unsalted, shelled pistachios, finely ground in a food processor
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 8 oz (about 1 1/2 cups) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup unsalted, shelled pistachios, roughly chopped
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl stir together flour, finely ground pistachios and salt.
- In another bowl, beat butter and sugar for 2 minutes, until fluffy.
- Beat in egg.
- Shape level tablespoonfuls of dough into 2 1/2 inch logs and bend into crescents.
- Place on baking sheet 2 inches apart. Bake at 350 degrees for 14 to 16 minutes, until lightly browned,
- Remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Melt chocolate per package directions.
- Dip Crescents halfway into chocolate, allowing excess to drip off.
- Sprinkle with chopped pistachios.
- Place on parchment or wax paper to dry.
- Pour in dry mixture and beat until just combined.
[ois skin=”pure grace”]
Want to help Support PureGraceFarms? If you have enjoyed my blog and the recipes you find here, one of the ways you can help support Pure Grace Farms is by visiting my affiliate Amazon.com and making a purchase through the link on this site. Amazon pays me a small percentage from your purchases with no additional cost to you, and allows me to continue delivering great recipes and content to this site week after week. Thank you in advance for your support. Shop Amazon – The Electronics Holiday Gift Guide – Gifts Under $100