- 1 Vanilla box cake mix
- 1/2 cup (1 stick), softened butter
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup M&M's
- Red and green colored sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare 2 baking sheets, with parchment or wax paper.
- Mix together Cake mix, butter, egg, and 2 tbsp milk.
- Stir in M&M's.
- Scoop with cookie scoop about 2 tbsp dough onto cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake about 14-16 minutes, turning baking sheet about halfway through cooking time.
- Allow to cool on cookie sheets before serving.
[ois skin=”pure grace”]
Want to help Support PureGraceFarms? If you have enjoyed my blog and the recipes you find here, one of the ways you can help support Pure Grace Farms is by visiting my affiliate Amazon.com and making a purchase through the link on this site. Amazon pays me a small percentage from your purchases with no additional cost to you, and allows me to continue delivering great recipes and content to this site week after week. Thank you in advance for your support. Shop Amazon – Top Holiday Deals