These Popcorn Snowmen, are so simple to make and a great way to get your kids involved in a little Christmas Holiday fun. Beats the work and trouble of a gingerbread house, and the kids will love it.
- 4 tbsp butter
- 4 cups mini marshmallow
- 9 cups popped popcorn (about 1 cup unpopped)
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp milk
- Gumdrops, cinnamon candies, fruit leather, jelly beans, licorice, pretzels, for garnish
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter over low heat.
- Add the marshmallow and cook, stirring often, until melted and syrupy, about 5 minutes.
- Place the popped popcorn in a large lightly greased shallow pan.
- Pour the syrup over the popcorn, tossing to coat evenly.
- While still warm, form 6 large balls, 6 medium balls, and 6 smaller balls.
- Place in the refrigerator, and let harden completely.
- Stir the powdered sugar and milk together to form an icing.
- Use the icing to attach popcorn balls together and to attach candies and decorations to snowmen.
- Before placing the balls into the refrigerator, slightly flatten the large or small balls on the bottom so they will stand up easier by themselves.
[ois skin=”pure grace”]
Want to help Support PureGraceFarms? If you have enjoyed my blog and the recipes you find here, one of the ways you can help support Pure Grace Farms is by visiting my affiliate Amazon.com and making a purchase through the link on this site. Amazon pays me a small percentage from your purchases with no additional cost to you, and allows me to continue delivering great recipes and content to this site week after week. Thank you in advance for your support. Shop Amazon – Top Holiday Deals